Category: Authorised Reseller
Location: Slovak Republic
Headquarters: Lermontovova 911/3, 81105, Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Contact: +421 948 163 869
Industry Focus: Various
DnA Business Consulting is an accomplished and diversified IT and Digital Transformation consultancy business within multi-disciplinary environments.
Through their expertise and world-class partner solutions, DnA consult, analyse, develop, and implement agile solutions tailored to every client’s individual requirement.
DnA’s management holds more than 22 years of experience across challenging operational and senior leadership functions within the corporate environment. Their resources have a proven track record of streamlining strategic business goals and delivering sustainable value to clients.
Alfred Pawson, IT Director of DnA previously held the position of Head of IT at Hernic Ferrochrome (subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation). In 2012, Hernic implemented FlowCentric Processware, and Alfred managed both implementation and process developments from a customer perspective. Between 2012 and 2019, various key processes were automated with FlowCentric Processware including:
- Supply Chain (End-to-end Procurement-, Tender-, Non-Conformance & Contract Management including Portal functionality)
- Warehouse Management
- Capital & Asset Management
- Financial Management & Accounting
- Site Security, Gate Releases & Contractor Management
- IT User & Software Licence Management
- Human Resources, Leave & Training Management
- Health & Safety
Included with the above was the full Integration platform between ERP, MES, HR, T&A and SHEQ systems and implementation of holistic Business Intelligence.
Success stories of FlowCentric Processware at Hernic are endless, but most notable is that the automation of key business processes contributed to successful compliance of J-SOX (Internal Control Framework). The system further contributed to a fully automated and integrated information management system across all business units.
Alfred has always been a keen protagonist on the capabilities, advantages, and functionality of FlowCentric Processware, and with his progression into Digital Transformation Consulting, DnA became an approved FlowCentric partner.
Through their innovative and visionary approach, DnA extend end-to-end proficiency within:
- Digital Transformation & DXP
- Business Process Consulting Services including Business Analysis, System Analysis, Process Design, BPR, Data Mapping & Migration
- Process and System Development
- System Integration Services
- Enterprise Architecture
- IT Governance, Internal Control, IT Risk Management & IT Strategy