Information collection, use, and sharing
We use the data collected on our Websites to improve and personalise your browsing experience; deliver quality service; understand which of our marketing initiatives are delivering the best results.
We only have access to/collect information that is in the public domain or that you voluntarily give us via our forms, email, or other direct contact with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g., with a certified FlowCentric Technologies Partner, or other affiliated FlowCentric companies in your nearest geographic region.
We do not collect sensitive information via our websites
This refers to information such as credit or debit card numbers, personal financial account information, Social Security numbers, identity numbers, passport numbers, driver’s licence numbers or similar personal identifiers, racial or ethnic origin, physical or mental health condition or information, political beliefs, race or sexual orientation, or other financial or health information.
Do not enter this information into any page/form on our Websites.
Our Websites are not intended for or targeted at children under the ages of 18, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about minors. If you believe that we have collected information about minors, please contact us at talk2us(at)flowcentric.com, so that we may delete the information.
Internally, we collect basic information about our employees’ children, this is only used for internal purposes and employees may request information regarding this data or the removal of this data.
Information collected across mediums
If you complete a form on any of our Websites we may collect the following personal information:
- Your first name and last name
- Your company name
- Your job title
- Your email address
- Your phone number(s)
- Your country and city location
We may collect the following information from users of our Websites:
- Referral data, such as the website a user visited before visiting our Website/s. This helps us to understand what marketing initiatives appeal to prospective customers and partners.
- The pages that a user has viewed on our Website/s. This helps us to understand what information users would like quick and easy access to.
- Standard internet log information, including a user’s IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring website addresses.
Our Websites collect this information through forms and cookies. We use “cookies” to help personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, when you return to the Websites, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the customised features, and don’t have to type in all your information again.
We may collect your personal information in a variety of ways when you interact with us, including when:
- you engage us to provide our products and services;
- you apply for employment with us;
- you create an account with us;
- we respond to your inquiries and requests;
- as a result of communications between you and our representatives;
- we obtain feedback from you about our products and services;
- we conduct our administrative and business functions;
- you register for any of our events, workshops and seminars;
- you subscribe to our mailing lists and newsletters;
- we market our solutions and services to you;
- you access and use our Websites.
We may also collect your Personal Information from third party sources and third parties including public databases, business partners with whom we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and third parties that provide list enhancement or similar services, to the extent that this is permitted by applicable law.
Use of your personal information
We collect and use personal information to:
- send communications to you;
- establish, manage, and maintain our business relationships;
- respond to inquiries and requests;
- develop, provide, and improve our services and products;
- inform you about our services and solutions;
- obtain feedback from you on our services and solutions;
- provide you with a more personalised experience when you interact with us;
- conduct administrative and business functions;
- update our records and keep contact details up to date;
- enable you effectively to use and to improve our Websites;
- compile website usage statistics;
- enable you to subscribe to newsletters and mailing lists;
- enable you to register for our events, workshops and seminars;
- recruit staff;
- assess the performance of our Websites and to improve their operation;
- process and respond to privacy questions, concerns and complaints; and
- fulfil legal and contractual obligations.
Personal Information may also be used based on the legitimate interests pursued by FlowCentric Technologies or our affiliates, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of Personal Information.
In the event that you refuse to permit us to utilise your Personal Information in the manner described in this Privacy Notice, we will not be in a position to offer you our products and services.
Legal basis for processing
We rely on the following legal grounds in order to process your Personal Information:
- we have a legitimate interest in building and managing our relationship with you;
- the information is required in order to provide you with the services that you have indicated you are interested in receiving from us; or;
- we are subject to legal or regulatory obligations, such as providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency.
To the extent that we process any sensitive personal information relating to you for any of the purposes outlined above, we will do so because either:
- you have given us your explicit consent to process the information;
- the processing is necessary to carry out our obligations under applicable laws;
- the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or you have made the information manifestly public.
Transfers to third parties
While processing your Personal Information for the purposes indicated above, we may use the services of third parties. Thus, the third parties may receive or have access to your Personal Information. We may share the information we collect with:
Subsidiaries and affiliates
We share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates to help provide our services or conduct data processing on our behalf.
Service providers and business partners
We may provide information to its vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. This may include, for example:
- cloud storage providers;
- marketing partners and marketing platform providers;
- data analytics providers;
- research partners;
- vendors that assist FlowCentric Technologies to enhance the safety and security of its Apps;
- consultants, lawyers, accountants and other professional service providers;
For legal reasons or in the event of a dispute
We may share your information if we believe it is required by applicable law, regulation, operating agreement, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns.
With your consent
We may share your information other than as described in this Privacy Notice if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
Disposal or removal of information
To update or remove personal information, please submit the appropriate form. Links to the forms are available below.
You can unsubscribe from FlowCentric Technologies’ marketing emails at any time by scrolling to the bottom of the emails, selecting the unsubscribe link and following the prompts from there.
If there isn’t an unsubscribe option at the bottom of an email, please email the sender (and CC talk2us(at)flowcentric.com) to let them know that you don’t want to receive emails from them anymore.
We securely retain your contact information for as long as it is deemed necessary by both parties. For example, if you are actively subscribed to our blog, or you are a customer that is interested in receiving updates we will store your data. If you do not unsubscribe but are inactive on our Website/s or unresponsive to our emails, your information will be removed from our records. You can subscribe again or unsubscribe from automated emails any time you like.
Managing your data
- You can update your data through the link at the bottom of our emails.
- You can change your preferences or unsubscribe from emails through this link.
- You can request a view of the data we have on record about you by emailing us at talk2us(at)flowcentric.com.
In the event that FlowCentric Technologies or its assets are acquired, user, partner, supplier, and customer information will be one of the assets transferred. We will do our best to notify you of this change and give you the option to change your details.
Our Website/s may use/s the following tracking codes:
These tracking codes are used to understand which campaigns and platforms resonate best with our prospective customers and partners.
We offer publicly accessible message boards, blogs, and community forums. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose any information through our public message boards, blogs, forums, or social media platforms this information may be collected and used by others.
The Information Regulator
You may lodge a complaint to the Information Regulator if you believe that we have not complied with this Policy. The Information Regulator can be contacted on:
The Information Regulator
Telephone: 012 406 4818
Fax: 086 500 3351