Our on-demand training content is available, in English only, to customers and partners across the globe. The self-paced online training will provide you with the skills that you need to build robust business applications on the FlowCentric Processware platform. The training material is available for two learning paths, one using VBScript and the other using Managed Code (which uses C#).
FlowCentric Processware Administration Course
The primary objective of the Administration course is to provide you with the knowledge and tools necessary to maintain and manage a FlowCentric Processware site configuration. This site configuration is built via the Process Suite, thereafter most of the User information can be managed from the Web Navigator.
- Creating and Maintaining Role Groups
- Creating and Maintaining Roles
- Creating and Populating Metadata Fields
- Understanding Tracking Rights
- Configuring Routing
- Creating and Importing Users
- Deactivating User Accounts
- Initiating a New Process
- Tracking Current and Archived Tasks
Who Is This Course Intended For?
The course is tailored towards IT helpdesk, support personnel, or process owners with basic coding experience.
Recommended Background For An Administrator
- Familiarity with the concepts of BPM and BPMN diagramming.
- Strong administration skills and decent business knowledge.
- An understanding of organisational structures.
- Prior development/design experience is a plus.
- The delegate must have experience working on current/recent Microsoft Operating Systems
- No other FlowCentric Technologies certifications are required to complete this course
- FlowCentric Processware Administration Course
- FlowCentric Processware Development Course