Countless companies have clear procedures to manage their supply chain, however many of these processes are still performed manually, using paper-based methods, which makes the execution of tasks slow and laborious. Other companies have taken the opposite approach, attempting to manage their supply chain using multiple disconnected systems.
Procedures, and policies are bypassed because employees simply don’t have the time, knowledge, or training to search through multiple data sources looking for the information that they needed to proceed. This results in personnel taking shortcuts to get their work done, and in doing so they add risk to the company.
Our Procurement Management solution is designed to:
- Do away with paper-based procurement methods.
- Enforce the policies and procedures that are relevant to your company and industry.
- Connect data from different systems to deliver a seamless user experience.
Benefits At A Glance:
- Easily onboard and manage new suppliers.
- Identify supplier contract milestones.
- Negotiate early settlement discounts using accurate data.
- Agree on delivery timeframes and methods.
- Review supplier performance against their contract.
- Identify and resolve supplier performance issues.
- Identify the goods and services to procure.
- Reduce accidental orders as there is more than one point of approval.
- Easily generate purchase orders and issue to suppliers after appropriate approvals.
- Receive goods and services from suppliers.
- Manage the receiving and returning of damaged or extra goods.
- Record which employee checked and accept the procured items.
- Approve supplier payments and pay suppliers accurately and in time.
- Rapidly generate BEE spend reports during the financial period.
Interested in our Procurement Management Solution?
Simply fill in the form to request a call and one of our team members will contact you to find out if you’d like a demo, brochure, or simply to find out a little more about how the solution will help your business.